Android is the most powerful and most customizable operating system known till now, and many smartphones manufacturers widely use it manufactures all over the world, as it is highly customizable many companies use it make their graphical user interface with Android as its base OS.
Google owns Android and when Google releases new versions of Android, then always release a stock copy of Android where a basic skeleton of the operating system is present with all stock apps. These apps include Google’s app like G-Mail, Play Store, Camera, Maps, YouTube and a file manager.
But most of the apps are very basic that people don’t like to use it, some of the apps like file manager and camera are not well organized that the users have to run a long way to get their thing or tasks done. So, in this post, we will discuss the uses, pro, and cons of a fantastic file manager known as the ES File Explorer.
Uses and Features
- ES File Explorer is very advanced file manager; it has a lot of features. A task that needs to be done by several different apps can be done using one single app the ES File Explorer.
- The User Interface of this app is splendid that many people love it. I have a dope look for some of the sections of the app, and the rest all are in a very professional look. Each and every section is properly categorized and maintained in a perfect way.
- It has some great features like Root Explorer; this is one of the best features a file manager can give to its user. Through this, you can even customize your operating system, for using this root explorer you need have a rooted device. Through this root explorer, you can do a hell lot of things like customizing the color, size and even text of any element in your Android OS; you can change your IP address, you can change MAC address, etc.
- It has some cool features like Storage Analyzer, Categories view, File transfer between other devices, you no need to have an app like shareit or to create an FTP to share files, just ES File Explorer is enough.
- Using ES File Explorer, you can encrypt your files, photos, documents, personal data and lock it from others. ES File Explorer uses an unyielding type of encryption that only very powerful penetration software can only crack it.
- It maintains an event log so that you can always have a look at the file when opened, deleted, moved, copied or duplicated, etc.
- Above all these features you can buy cloud storage from ES File Explorer. Therefore, you will never run out of memory. It is one of the cheap and affordable cloud storage services.
Pros and Cons
- ES File Explorer is a Free, Simple and safe way to manage all your files at one place. Used daily by over 500 million users globally.
- There are hundreds of themes available for your ES File Explorer
- You can have a section of your favorite files and relevant documents.
- You can create a network sharing using ES File Explorer; this is an impressive feature.
- Like a computer, you have a recycle bin inside your ES File Explorer.
- You can set gestures to open, close, delete, copy or move files or folders.
- You can hide files like you hide files in your computer.
- You can compress ZIP or RAR file using ES File Explorer as you do on the computer.
- A cleaner tool is available to clean your junk files in one click.
- You can unlock the system hidden files
- We set the ES File Explorer to show thumbnails of the files present inside as done in computers.
- It also provides a notification area with some breaking tech news.
- Bonus! Is provides a beautiful and efficient quick charge tool through which you can increase your charging rate and get an impressive charge demonstration.
- Some users have complained that ES File Explorer create a lot of spam notifications.
- Apart from some small ads and other things, there are almost zero cons of ES File Explorer.
How to install
Head on to play store.
Type ES File Explorer and download and install it directly
In case you need to use the root explorer, then you need to have a rooted mobile and provide root permission to it.
- Where can I download the ES File Explorer?
ES File Explorer is a free application so that you can download it directly from Play Store
- Should I have a rooted device to use ES File Explorer?
No, there is a section called root explorer which allows the users to edit the root files. Only this part needs root permissions, and you will be prompted to provide root access if you enable Root Explorer.
- How can I disable the ads in between my ES File Explorer file and folders?
There is a premium version of ES File Explorer which is Ad free. You can buy and subscribe it using your ES File Explorer free version.
- Should I delete my native or stock File Manager to use ES File Explorer?
Absolutely no, you can install ES File Explorer over another file manager, it is a third party app just like other apps, and it doesn’t affect your native file manager in any way.
- How to create a network sharing using ES File Explorer?
There is a section known as Network where you can create a network file share manager.
ES File Explorer is one of the best file explorers I have seen, and I have been using it for 3-4 years, and its experience is just excellent. It is a universal app that newbies, smartphones users, and even developers use it for the different option it provides. ES File Explorer is among the top downloaded apps in the Google play store. Therefore, it is completely trusted and easy to use. Install ES File Explorer and enjoy managing your files!